Masters of Hypnosis 40x40 Scarf Olive
Masters of Hypnosis
Ever feel mesmerized - hypnotized even- looking at a herd of zebras and their black & white dignity? If so, you have much more in common than you think with a number of scary predators of the African plains. Who knew that all that monochrome glory had a very clever purpose? By smoothly blending into each other, and morphing themselves into a black & white cloud with no discernible outline, zebras manage to not only confuse and disorient their predators, but they eternally fascinate and inspire us to keep drawing and painting them again and again with great joy.
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed.
- 100% silk, crepe de chine.
- Measuring 40 cms by 40 cms.
- The edges are hand-rolled.
- To be delivered in its own 100% cotton pouch.